Wednesday

we went a-antique-ing..


the boy i love and i spent the day in salt lake last week, hunting about broadway street 
we found everything except for what we were looking for
maybe because this place was closed

...

anyways
i'm having such busy days lately
not enough time

------------------------------------------------
almost through my holga film, can't wait to get it developed!
loving my valentines plans
started eating well and exercising again-- training for my half marathon-- i feel centered
i need to put more time into my classes
life is lovely

1 comments:

brinlee April 3, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

oh sethey boy i miss you so much and i am always crying every time i think about you... by the way i can't wait to marry you and it is 100% better that i will be marrying you in the temple. thank you so much for every thing and coming antiqu-ing with me... I MISS YOU SO MUCH and just wish you could stay in sacramento. (P.S my whole family misses you and wants you to be here cause you just make every thing seem okay. quote "i carry your heart with me" end quote thank you again and hope to see you soon, love you, love karl. (i hope you see this my love)quote "i just want to be kissing you cause that makes me happy," end quote (said by karl)
THE END!!!

(really by little sister brin)

love after love

The time will come when, with elation,
you will greet yourself arriving
at your own door, in your own mirror,
and each will smile at the other's welcome,
and say
sit here. Eat.
You will love again the stranger
who was your self.
Give wine. Give bread.
Give back your heart
to itself, to the stranger who has loved you all your life...

Take down the love
letters from the bookshelf,
the photographs,
the desperate notes, peel your own image from the mirror.
Sit.
Feast on your life.

~Derek Walcott

bring it on back

and i am telling you..

i'm karlee. i have a husband and a daughter. (well ok, she's a puppy.) this is the world through my eyes.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP