Saturday

Is it winter yet.

I have been inside very day this week. Normally, I get out for a walk with gin, spend a couple days at seven peaks, and run errands in the afternoons when it's cool out. But this week, I have really been working on my butt impression on the couch. I just feel so snoozy. I want to be laying down all day. Walking sounds ridiculously hard. Seven peaks is entirely out of the question. The sun is tiring. I have managed to keep the house clean, but it literally wipes me out the rest of the day. Then I snuggle onto the couch with my pup and watch on demand and eat. So great.
That's the other thing this week- food. I am just craving junk. All day.
We bought a bunch of yummy food and I planned a meal for each day. I only got through Tuesday. We had black bean pizza the first night and summer squash/corn soup with Greek salad the next. They were both so good and healthy. Yesterday I caved and made hash brown casserole and the day before I made cookies.
So who knows about that.
I really haven't taken pictures this week. The only time I left the house was to get gin a hair cut and go get my fingerprints done for school. I am
Glad it's Friday. Though that actually doesn't mean much around these parts.
Enjoy these belated photos from lagoon:

0 comments:

love after love

The time will come when, with elation,
you will greet yourself arriving
at your own door, in your own mirror,
and each will smile at the other's welcome,
and say
sit here. Eat.
You will love again the stranger
who was your self.
Give wine. Give bread.
Give back your heart
to itself, to the stranger who has loved you all your life...

Take down the love
letters from the bookshelf,
the photographs,
the desperate notes, peel your own image from the mirror.
Sit.
Feast on your life.

~Derek Walcott

bring it on back

and i am telling you..

i'm karlee. i have a husband and a daughter. (well ok, she's a puppy.) this is the world through my eyes.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP