Sunday

I haven't blogged for so long! I just didn't feel like it during the holidays. I still don't feel like it, but I want to have these photos and posts for my records some day. It's so not fun on my phone though.. But my photos are on it so its easier than uploading them and then blogging. Bah.
Thanksgiving was super good this year! It was relaxing and we just had my grandma Quayle down. We went to my parents house. Mad came over in the morning and helped me get some things ready. She made pumpkin pie with a crumble on top and it turned out amazing! I also brined my first turkey this year. That was an experience! Turkeys are kind of gross.
Then Christmas came and went in ablur. Actually, from the first fall leaves until New Years sped my. Like always. It's sad.
But Christmas was really nice as well. This was the first year we have had really extra money, so we spoiled each other. It was fun to do! We know once we have kids we will lose that ability:) I got clothes, a scarf, makeup, jewelery, an Xbox, a Harry movie book, a robe, perfume, sweats, nail polish, a phone case... I think that's it.
For Seth I got church clothes, cologne, shoes, jeans, shirts, hickory farms, various ninja turtle items, and other things I can't think of.
We had fun spoiling our family as well and spending the day with them. We also went to Seth's family Christmas party and my work party which were both lovely.
It even snowed Christmas Eve and day! It was pretty perfect.
Soooo here are the photos. In order! Cause my blogging app had an update!

Over and out.









































































0 comments:

love after love

The time will come when, with elation,
you will greet yourself arriving
at your own door, in your own mirror,
and each will smile at the other's welcome,
and say
sit here. Eat.
You will love again the stranger
who was your self.
Give wine. Give bread.
Give back your heart
to itself, to the stranger who has loved you all your life...

Take down the love
letters from the bookshelf,
the photographs,
the desperate notes, peel your own image from the mirror.
Sit.
Feast on your life.

~Derek Walcott

bring it on back

and i am telling you..

i'm karlee. i have a husband and a daughter. (well ok, she's a puppy.) this is the world through my eyes.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP