Saturday

25 before 25 final

So a while back, I posted about my list of 25 goals/dreams/plans to be accomplished before I turn 25. I meant to have the list done by my 24th birthday, but I couldn't think of the last ones! It took me some time, because I want to take this list very seriously and be realistic, yet also push myself to do wondrous things as well. I said it before, but even a whole year becomes a small time frame when you are setting lofty goals. With most of these, I will have to do two a month consistently to have enough time!

Before I turn 25, I will:
Learn to sew
Get fit
Make a baby
Go to the wizarding world of Harry potter
Graduate
Sing for real in front of Seth (done)
Not cut my hair
Find a set of horns
Memorize 25 constellations
Read the bible
Grow a garden
Become a yogi
Become debt free
Bear my testimony in church
Have a missionary experience
Do a session in each Utah temple
Make a successful lava cake
Climb a tree
Climb maple mountain
Go without fast food for six months
Go without soda for six months
Master the Ricoh
Stop biting my cheek
Have a semester of perfect attendance
Swim in the great salt lake (done)


I should like to have a photo of each experience, so I will have to swim and sing again.

0 comments:

love after love

The time will come when, with elation,
you will greet yourself arriving
at your own door, in your own mirror,
and each will smile at the other's welcome,
and say
sit here. Eat.
You will love again the stranger
who was your self.
Give wine. Give bread.
Give back your heart
to itself, to the stranger who has loved you all your life...

Take down the love
letters from the bookshelf,
the photographs,
the desperate notes, peel your own image from the mirror.
Sit.
Feast on your life.

~Derek Walcott

bring it on back

and i am telling you..

i'm karlee. i have a husband and a daughter. (well ok, she's a puppy.) this is the world through my eyes.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP